Segway tours are the perfect way for tourists to experience a new city. Locals can see their home town in a whole new way too. Ride the Glide offers fun, safe, and informative segway tours. Arrive early for your tour to complete necessary waivers and watch a safety video. Every rider goes through a training session with our certified instructors who ensure everyone’s capabilities and understanding of the segway vehicles.
Because segway tour safety is most important, the tour will not commence until the instructors are satisfied with everyone’s capabilities. Our tour guides will show you around a designated location to ensure the safety of all riders. If riders desire, the instructors can share interesting historical facts about the location and city. Unfortunately, we cannot offer segway rentals at this time.
Please contact us to book all tours in advance. (drop-ins welcome, but call first)
Segway Tours Policy
- Min age: 16 years – Accompanied by a parent or guardian if under 19
- Sign liability and behavior conduct waiver
- Zero tolerance for misbehavior – no refunds offered for poor behavior
- Closed toed flat shoes required for safety
- No hand-held Devices
- All riders must were a helmet – can be provided
- Weight restrictions: min 90lbs, max 260lbs
What to Expect
- Training time is included in tour time
- Arrive 25 min prior for preparation
- Cancellation after 24 hours are non-refundable
- Missed reservations will not be refunded
- Bring only what you need
- You are responsible for any damage caused
As a family operated business, the four of us, Michael, Corinne, Alicia and Rachael work together to bring Ride the Glide Segway Tours to you.
A few years ago, while on vacation, we discovered the Segway PT. We were at Epcot and my husband Michael took one for a spin. Our youngest daughter Rachael was too young to try so we vowed on our next trip we would take a segway tour so that we could all have a spin. The following year we did just that. What a blast we had. We had so much fun that we blew the budget completely and went for a second tour!
Find Us on YouTube